Seckford Agencies Ltd are a wine importer and have created this privacy notice to ensure that we meet legal and regulatory requirements in regard to the personal data we collect about you. This privacy notice explains what data we collect, why we collect it, who we share it with and how we protect it. We also detail how you can complain to us or the supervisory authority, whose contact details are listed below.
What personal information do we collect about you?
The information we collect about you, is information you have provided to us upon reaching our website, this data includes:
- IP address
- Name and address (if you choose to provide this)
How is this information used?
Seckford Agencies Ltd will use this information to improve your experience of our website. We use the data listed above to improve our website services and deliver a better experience to our customers.
Seckford Agencies Ltd will not sell your information to third parties and do not transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). The information Seckford Agencies Ltd holds about you will only be used for the above purposes and will be retained no longer than 3 years.
Seckford Agencies Ltd will only share the data listed above in the following circumstances:
- Where criminal activity is suspected, we may share this information with law enforcement agencies upon their request – this excludes private investigators. Seckford Agencies Ltd will not disclose personal data in this instance.
- We share the data listed above with our website provider
Seckford Agencies Ltd observes and complies with data subjects’ rights by ensuring that you can have access, upon request, to any of the data we hold about you. You have other rights in regard to your personal data that you may exercise where Seckford Agencies Ltd have no legal basis to reject your request, these rights are:
- You may object or restrict our handling of your data and to restrict direct marketing
- You may have access to your data and have it delivered to you in a portable, readable and useable format
- You may have your data corrected or updated at any time if you believe the data we hold is incorrect
- You may have your data erased from our systems when we have no legal reason for retaining it
Relevant contact information:
Seckford Agencies Ltd
Old Barn Farm
Tel: 01206 231188
If you wish to make a complaint about the way Seckford Agencies Ltd handles your data, please contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on the below contact details:
Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Or you can use the online service which allows you to make a complaint using the online form. You can report a breach, a concern or even just request more information. The ICO online can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/